BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 24, 2010

SO THIS IS...



My favorite person in the whole entire world! She thinks she is funny sometimes.. which she is! Um.. but she likes pretty boys and clothes and shoes.. fashion, and Conner, and her wonderful mother, her family, books(Twilight), traveling, music, photography, God, wine, school(ha ha not!), barbies, summer, faeries, sunflowers, shopping, movies, stuffed animals(RIP Pig), real animals(moxi and sheba), art, sushi, hanging out, and having fun. But not necessarily in that order exactly, of course. She has like six different smiles: all depending on her mood(and all beautiful by the way). And her nose does this thing sometimes when she smiles and it like scrunches up... it is cute. anyway. She is beautiful... and my girlfriend. and i like her a lot.
Hey Steve!
Hope I didn't leave too much out!

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

you left out that your cute!
and that i am mean


and i am sorry i was kinda grouchy to you... i think i have suvvies. and you know how that goes...

Prince Nudnick said...

I do not think you think I am cute!
You are NOT mean though
You just get mad at me sometimes because I am dumb.